Super Bowl

stan

I've never been more conflicted as to who to root for. Both teams making bonehead comments, but Flacco's takes the cake. A slight edge in class of the the two brother coaches goes to John. If coach Jim is smart, he will use Moss in the red zone as they will over-cover TE davis and Crabtree.

I guess if Alex Smith, who has conducted himself with class and a team first attitude were to go in for a nicked up Kapernick, I would pull for him.

ray lewis was instrumental in another mans death he has no right to be talked about like hes this great person I hope he misses the tackel on a game winning touchdown by san fran

I have a feeling that if Ray Lewis wasn't talking about himself.........no one else would be either. I concur with Tim - hopefully it will be a good football game.

Shawn

Theres alot I like about the ravens team,biggest thing is they beat brady & belicheck!!! But because of ray lewis I'm really wanting niners to win. Ray Lewis disgusts me,even though he has been a good football player. I think he's one of the most self centered people on this planet.I remember the double murders back in 2000. Back then I had a bad taste the way that ended up. I think he bought his freedom,and the victims famillys did not have the resources to really find justice. I followed the details of this case and they don't add up to the outcome.His latest contoversy with deer antler spray what a joke! This guy is a pathalogical liar and a murderer, thank god its his last football game! Go Niners!!!

The glorification of these guys is a little over the top. Most of these guys would be in jail or should be if not pro ball players. And more often than not will be bankrupt or broke shortly after getting out of the leauge. But their mindset is what makes most of them great football players.

That being said, Flaco beat Paytons Broncos ,who were playing as good as anybody. Also held Brady to 14 points, Won a playoff game in each of the last 5 years. Played great the last 2 games when it counted.

With a good D , Ravens 31 ,9ers 27.

I have a problem watching a bunch of men chasing a ball just so they can touch each other and then call it a touchdown.

It all started in San Francisco don't you know, then has moved across the nation to major cities.............You will never be able to put it back in the closet.. :rofl::rofl:

Ok Stan, so did u stick by your position of not supporting the niners before the game started?

I have to say, the moments when a little "touch" on the ball was needed were all on the last niner drive. The one to Vernon Davis and the pass on 4th down at the end. Kap doesn't have touch, he has a cannon.... Alex has a touch pass and he was watching from the sidelines.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png