Cayuga Question - Fishing Colored Water

Saw this scene from the south end of Cayuga and took a pic the other day, and it got me thinking. I dont hear the FLX guys talking about colored water very much, but up north on the big pond its the #1 topic during spring fishing.
How would you fish the water in the pic?
Up north we like rattle stick baits and they seem to work on Cayuga as well. What is your go to lure for stained water?

CL2_1_13.jpg

Bandrus1 hit it right on the head, We've caught alot of our bigger fish just inside the colored water, 5 to 10 ft inside. It's like they hide waiting for bait fish to swim in, Bang gotcha. Samething, bright colors that make noise. What iv'e learned out of Mexico Bay definitly works on Cayuga. Iv'e even switched over to bigger stick baits on Cayuga, They seem to work well too. We flatline spoons the sameway as you would up north. Everytime i see mudlines like that i wish i could be out there. Right now is the best time to be on Cayuga if you can stand the cold and stay safe.

Some research has pointed to the fact that the color line itself acts as an actual BARRIER for fish inside it because of subtle temp differences that influence the water density. The increased turbidity also contains microorganisms stirred up from the sediment (as well as worms, and other critters so that opportunistic feeding circumstances are there for the fish as well so they may well be in a feeding state when your lure passes by and the brighter colored lures are more easily seen. ;)