Illinois whitetail hunts

I have a great outfitter in Fulton county Illinois that I work with who is offering some limited discount hunts. He is one of the outfitters who boycotted the Harrisburg Pa sportsman show before it closed & now he is offering some deals to fill some spots. He has a peak rut hunt for $1600 includes food &
lodging. If any one has interest please drop me a PM for more info & contatct #'s

The buck below got his pic taken after the gun season! Just an example of what's out there!

Backwoods_1.jpg

The outfitter doesn't over hunt the properties. As a matter of fact the reason these hunts are getting discounted is because the leases are about a 20 min drive from the lodge. Unfortunately most hunters want to hunt right out the back door or drive 5 min to hunt. I hunted out there a few years ago and had a 342 acre lease all to my self as nobody wanted to go to it. Saw plenty of deer & some bruiser bucks. I am personel friends with this outfitter. His wife does all of the cooking, you def won't go hungry! They offer a typical quick breakfast with cereal, coffe, fruit etc. Bag lunch that you pick itmes to take &  a hearty home cooked meal every night.

I just received a photo of a shed that they found this morning. This shed scores over 91"...with an equal side, a 18- 20" spread...WELL YOU DO THE MATH! This is a brute that is still walking. Just why they call it the land of the giants!

Well.....guess when I figure out the new format to post a photo I will.......:(

I have a great outfitter in Fulton county Illinois that I work with who is offering some limited discount hunts. He is one of the outfitters who boycotted the Harrisburg Pa sportsman show before it closed & now he is offering some deals to fill some spots. He has a peak rut hunt for $1600 includes food &

lodging. If any one has interest please drop me a PM for more info & contatct #'s

The buck below got his pic taken after the gun season! Just an example of what's out there!

Backwoods_1.jpg

Those trees sure look green to be after the gun season.....

Very true about the green but who cares! guys I hunted Fulton county last year and goin back again. Monster deer there I shot a 140 that was only 3 and half! More food equals bigger bucks! Great opportunity in Fulton county. I Know nothing about the outfitter but if you are looking for a cheap trip I would look a lot more into this.

Very true about the green but who cares! guys I hunted Fulton county last year and goin back again. Monster deer there I shot a 140 that was only 3 and half! More food equals bigger bucks! Great opportunity in Fulton county. I Know nothing about the outfitter but if you are looking for a cheap trip I would look a lot more into this.

No doubt this a great deal that wont last long. Well worth the $$

Thanks Salmonite!

• 1 month later...