Northern King Lures ????

retsey

Gents,

I ordered $50 with of spoons a month ago direct through NK lures and he billed to my card with no shipment.

He (I think his name is John) has not responded to my last 3 emails asking when the order will ship.

I even asked if he maybe was looking to complete order before he would ship and it would not be a problem to me but I just need to know.

But......No response , no response, no response.

Does anyone else have the same experience with NK ?

I am assuming (hope) he is a one man show and maybe on vacation????

I'll call him on Monday

Comments pleased

all i can say is i have Heard for a long time that the company was going out of Business,then i heard he was making them in his Basement,then i know for sure he was liquidating all his stuff to the local shops,.. If you dont hear Back i would find out where he lives and go pay him a visit and get your money Back!,,Keep us Posted!

He just posted on here last week about being at the lotsa show. I had the same problem last year. The website must not be working or something. A returned call or email would've been appreciated! I paid with PayPal, so I contacted them and they got me a refund.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

• 2 weeks later...

I mail ordered some spoons from them last year.My credit card was charged quick enough but it took over a month to get my spoons, one of which was out of stock which they never told me about until after i ordered it.That was enough to make me look elsewhere from then on.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...