Tutorial Series for Updated LOU Website

Hi Everyone!

I thought it might be helpful to some if I was able to post a bunch of quick videos of the updated website showing how to perform common tasks. These videos can serve to help maybe answer any questions you might have and I'll try to add to them as more questions from members come along. Enjoy!

If you would like to see an more, feel free to send me a private message or email and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Cheers :beer:
Chad

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi MFZ -

I'm happy to help.  Where are you getting stuck? 

• Desktop/Laptop:  Click on the "Start New Topic" button at the top of any forum. 

• LOU App:  Visit forum you want to start new topic in, click on drop down menu at top right corner and select "Start New Topic". 

Be sure your are logged in.

Thanks,
Chad

• 4 months later...

Hi Mike -

Sure thing - here is the direct link to the classifieds (also located at the top of the website)

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/index.php?/forum/12-classifieds-selling-consumer-to-consumer/

Be sure to log in and visit this page.  At the top of that page you will see a button that states "Start New Topic".  Simply click on that button and post the details of the listing.  That is all there is to it.  Let me know if you get stuck and I'll be happy to help out further.

Thanks again and welcome to the site!

Chad

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Mike -

Sure thing - here is the direct link to the classifieds (also located at the top of the website)

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/index.php?/forum/12-classifieds-selling-consumer-to-consumer/

Be sure to log in and visit this page. At the top of that page you will see a button that states "Start New Topic". Simply click on that button and post the details of the listing. That is all there is to it. Let me know if you get stuck and I'll be happy to help out further.

Chad

Sent from my Z796C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hi Mike -

Be sure to log in and visit this page. At the top of that page you will see a button that states "Start New Topic". Simply click on that button and post the details of the listing. That is all there is to it. Let me know if you get stuck and I'll be happy to help out further.

Chad

Sent from my Z796C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi MFZ -

I'm happy to help.  Where are you getting stuck? 

• Desktop/Laptop:  Click on the "Start New Topic" button at the top of any forum. 

• LOU App:  Visit forum you want to start new topic in, click on drop down menu at top right corner and select "Start New Topic". 

Be sure your are logged in.

Thanks,
Chad

I have an old boat listing (204 Angler)up here under Boats for sale. I no longer on this boat but for some reason it’s showing that I’m trying to sell it. How do I delete that. Thank you. Justy-Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...