precision trolling big water edition 2

Dan, I got my book, I tried going to their website but was unable. Did they go out of business and stick you with these books ? They have so many obvious errors that they are mostly unusable. Any chance of getting my money back ?   John

there is a couple of print errors in the book, but it is hardly useless. many people use the book on a regular basis. no trolling book is going to be perfect. the errors are easily interpreted. the amount of info in the book would take you and i years to gain, you got it for under $100. copperjohn, PM sent 

1. Dan, you are right, I publicly apologize to you for getting mad and blowing off steam. You are right again that most of the errors are minor. The typos can be ignored by anyone that can spell, the chart reversals can be used by anyone that is a little familiar with that line or device. The problem is if you are not familiar you don't have confidence which is correct. I still can not access www.precisionangling.com , I would request the author proof  read the book and list corrections on a sheet of paper so that less knowledgeable people can have confidence in the information in the book.  Please pass my suggestion/request on or PM me the email address so I can do it. Again, I apologize for blasting you.  John

• 5 months later...