Wanted WTB rod holders, reels

Looking for 2 or 3 tube style rod holders. Tite lock, cannon, scotty, something that swivels and tilts and sturdy enough for dipseys and such.

Also looking for 2 or 3 size 15-30 but not larger than that line counter reels.

If anyone has some light or medium light general trolling rods that they want to sell I may be interested in those. As well

Have to do local transaction as I can only pay with cash(college kid)in the canandaigua/rochester area

I have 6 Shakespeare Intrepid Titanium downrigger rods. They’re IM-7 Graphite, have 10 titanium coated stainless steel guides. EVA foam grips with hook keeper. They’re 8 foot long and marked DR 3080 2ML, Medium Light Action, 6-15 LB line.

I bought them 4 years ago from Marine General at $59.99 + tax. These are still with tags and in the plastic bag. I bought a dozen of them and have 6 on my boat that I use in spring.

Make a reasonable offer.

Money Order or Paypal

post-143614-0-60487400-1360955942_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up most of the stuff I've been looking for, still looking for a set of inline planner boards preferably with the tattle flags but not needed as i can add them later. If anyone has some boards they're looking toget rid of in the rochester area let me know