Susky's TOO hot!

After being off the river for a few weeks because of high water.. then ice.. I finally got back out. The big girls have moved in and are apparently trying to fatten up! I had a tough time finding good eaters because the big females have been so aggressive! I don't like to keep those hens, so I finally sorted through a bunch and got limits of decent fish the past few days. One female snuck through, but she was skinny and fooled me! The water's back up and colored after last night's rain, but I'm heading down to give it a shot. The fish are there, but it will be a bit tougher getting them today. Small jigs, tipped with a minnow is doing the trick. Also got a huge musky up to the boat yesterday. My biggest recorded one there was 54", 38#.. and this was much bigger! Didn't even try netting her.. no tape, scale or camera.. so no point! Kind of fun to play with though! Gotta go get wet! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Mike.. I feel terrible and embarassed! It wasn't until you left that I realized who I was talking to down there! I guess this "old age" is starting to take it's toll on me! Anyway.. I'll do a seperate post about yesterday's fish.. I think it deserves it! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)