Finger Lakes Trolling Association Flea Market Roll Call

Dont know about you guys and gals but I have the winter trolling blues and am ready for spring so we can get back on the lake ..... The Finger Lakes Trolling Associations Flea Market will be Sunday March 24th at the Clute Park Community Center in Watkins Glen NY from 9 til 2 so what better way to get rid of some of the winter trolling blues then to check out some great new and used trolling deals !!!! So come check them out and stop by the Hills Valleys and Streams booth and say hi.... Looking Forward to seeing all of you....

MIKE.....

• 2 weeks later...

I seen posted on the site about this show. Can anyone give me more information about it. Was thinking of driving down from Canada and making a weekend of it. Was in Watkins Glen last fall and wanted to spend a bit more time there. Was at the Lotsa show last weekend and have made that a yearly event.

How does this show compare to lotsa in size and trolling supplies for salmon fishing?

Any replies would be appreciated. I need to book the time off work and arrange for hotel etc shortly.

Does anyone have a suggestion for nice hotel nearby? Wife will be with me so nicer rather than cheaper probably.

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike, The shows are probably the same size and you will find old and new stuff. If you want to take your wife to a nice hotel the Harbor Hotel is beautiful and is on the water. Fishing is great on Seneca also that time of year and my boat will be on the water in Watkins:)

Thanks Sean for replying... There will be about 75 tables with used and new fishing equipment plus some hunting stuff mixed in.... The Harbor Hotel would be an excellent place to stay or there are many great bed and breakfasts to stay at also along the lake and also some great wineries .... Glenora wine cellars has places to stay also that would be perfect.... Hope this helps and if you need and other questions answerd feel free to PM Reel Hooked up or myself ...

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I made it to Watkins glen. Checked into the harbor hotel. It is nice. Wish it was a bit warmer..

Drove through some really nasty snow squalls last night.

Heading out now to see where the show is held so I don't have to waste valuable time in the morning.

Maybe see you guys there tomorrow.

Mike