just wanted to say hi

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, my name is Don. I live up on the St Lawrence River and I love trolling for water wolves. I find myself spending more time and money developing my skills each year. It’s hard to beat that feeling when you set the hook or maybe the feeling when that bad boy is on your deck. :lol:

hello 870 ,

How is it going up there on the seaway ? i have been so lucky to have a place in Cape Vincent since i was able to walk . That whole region is so buetiful and such a great place to be , there is no place like it to me .

oh yeah ,How has the fishing been ?

Doug

Don,

Welcome!!!!!

I just caught my 1 and only 47" water wolf in the open lake off Mexico Bay two years ago during the Pro-Am tourn. Worth 0 points but a fish we will rember for the rest of our lives. Hey if you duck hunt up there first & second season I would realy like to swap a hunt or fishing charter.

PS STINGER has it right :!: The new site upgrade in security AND the LIVE CHAT ROOM will realy be cool.

JERRY

Its sure nice to see old 870 on "THE" Lake Ontario chat site. Hey Don lots of really nice guys on here. you play your cards right and you will learn alot from some world class fisherman like Runnin Rebel. One of the toughest competetors in the ProAms. Oh By the way I'm cery serious about the cast and blast this November. Heck maybey we could do it while everyone is out Deer hunting( No more for me.....) Well sharpen up those hooks on the Radkies and Beleivers. Spool the 85 lb power pro and we'll get after them. Glad to see you checked this site out...............French

Missdemeanor

Matt are you just giving me those realy kind words about the pro-am circuit BECAUSE YOU WANT to duck hunt up north instead of the bennet rd. rotunda :lol:

Just kidding, I have the same mutual respect for you-your brother and dad Bob French. Many derbies and tournaments I have fished next to you guys off braddocks bay the last 10-15 YEARS. I remember you guys taking a brown division LOC derby winner in there on a cut bait/spin rig :?: :?: :?:

JERRY

REBEL

I dont ever look at the top locked threads, and I was in bed by 12 last night. That time stamp is off.

Its that freakin EBAY. Its draining my bank account!

And lastly - Hank - screw the boat Im thinking bout ICE!!!!!!! :lol:

Wow :shock: that’s a world class welcome boys thanks a lot. I just had to join I’ve been hearing nothing but great things about the site and the guys that are already on board.

Hey French, maybe we can twist o’l Irish’s arm to join us on that cast and blast we just have to hook up with the brother. Missdemeanor :lol: only you bro that’s a good one

As far last season went I had a good season I boated a lot of nice fish, mostly large Northern and a few really nice Walleyes, but couldn’t hook a Musky, after that die off I wasn’t alone. :$

Thanks again guys 870 peace out

Yea you aint kiddin about the Bennet Rd thing. Had that spot to myself for a while. Now I might as well be hunting right in Braddocks bay with all the other sky busters. Did pretty good on the Whistlers where I Musky fish.

Man Jerry has it been that long? Boy has the fishery changed huh? Hell I remeber when Caz was out in that brown and white Penn Yann knockin the heck out of the Chickens in 100 ft. I think I have to give alot of credit to him and Orvac for all the advice he gave us in the past.

Well brother, don't think we'll be in any of the Pro Ams this year, but Ive got my money on the Ole Runnin Rebel to give em hell........Good luck my man.......Matt