Hottest spin doctors

• 1 month later...

I really look forward to all of this great information from you all. I'm travelling to lake Ontario from NH on May 1st for a week. We're fishing Mexico bay area towards Oswego. I would love to get into some kings along with the spring browns. I bought a new Lund 1800 sport angler last year and I just love it. It,s outfitted with a pair of STX 10 downriggers which makes going deep pretty easy.

I read the browns are pretty shallow so I plan to run flat lines. What are your suggestions for depth and any spoons, stix or flies. Years ago I ran some tandem flies on steel. What about speed, I can only get down to about 2.1 to 2.4. Now for kings. Where do I start? I picked up a few 8" pro trolls and dream weavers with a few flies, I also have spoons from NK mags down to 1" Long speedy shiners.

Thanks for any ad all advice you can provide.

Boat Safe

Egoody

I really look forward to all of this great information from you all. I'm travelling to lake Ontario from NH on May 1st for a week. We're fishing Mexico bay area towards Oswego. I would love to get into some kings along with the spring browns. I bought a new Lund 1800 sport angler last year and I just love it. It,s outfitted with a pair of STX 10 downriggers which makes going deep pretty easy.

I read the browns are pretty shallow so I plan to run flat lines. What are your suggestions for depth and any spoons, stix or flies. Years ago I ran some tandem flies on steel. What about speed, I can only get down to about 2.1 to 2.4. Now for kings. Where do I start? I picked up a few 8" pro trolls and dream weavers with a few flies, I also have spoons from NK mags down to 1" Long speedy shiners.

Thanks for any ad all advice you can provide.

Boat Safe

Egoody

Egoody,

I'll be a week ahead of you.....going out with a few friends in a couple of boats for a squeeze weekend in the same area

We'll be doing the same for browns and maybe some king action out in the deeper water if conditions are good

Egoody,

I'll be a week ahead of you.....going out with a few friends in a couple of boats for a squeeze weekend in the same area

We'll be doing the same for browns and maybe some king action out in the deeper water if conditions are good

Egoody,

• 3 weeks later...