Bay of Quinte 2/25/13

Lund SSS

After much delay my father and I made our annual trip to Canada for a crack at Quinte's gold. Monday brought nothing but frustration for me and 6 or 7 perch for my father that total might have been 1 1/2 pounds ..... dinkville !  A local walking off the ice tells us " I did 10 right  out there, but nothing over 2 lbs. "  Now I know I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but, I jumped on the 4 wheeler and shot out to the 6 10" holes he talked about and dropped a waypoint for later. Fast forward to Tuesday and we go to the deep water in the middle on Long Reach these 10" holes became my new best friend because at 7:00 this big girl decided to jump on my 1/2 oz. Buckshot spoon.  12.9lbs new personal best and by far the fattest fish I've seen as Eye's go.post-140001-0-56796200-1361995220_thumb.jpg

I'd have to agree with you on that one, I've NEVER seen a fish that was this girthy :)

It's just a guess, but I don't think that walleye ever met Jenny Craig.

you REALLY not going there....are you Rich ? you made it to Quinte and I haven't gotten any calls about Oneida yet.

Yea he is!

BTW....thanks for the phone call!