Snow On My Desktop?

muskybob

Hey, why does it look like it's snowing on my screen? Is anyone else seeing this? It's bad enough I have to look at the snow piling up on my Islander in the back yard, but do I have to see it on my computer? No problem on other sites. :roll: :lol:

Bob: Must of been too many brews last night. I don't see a thing cept what I see out the window.. :lol:;)

:lol: There's no such thing as too many :lol: I did get into them pretty good though. :P Really, I've got white dots going across the screen & it's only on this site.

I've got I to Musky, as long as it doesn't pile up its all right with me. Hey L&M how you doing, it was good seeing you at the Sodus Pro Am. It had been a long time. I ice fish your pond when ever I can so if you ice fish maybe we can get together. Send me a PM when theres safe ice down there.All you LOUers have a wonderful Holiday........Mike. White Whale IV.

Hey Bob -

Henk is right. I put some snow on the site just for the holiday season. It will only last through Christmas so enjoy ;) Hopefully it won't start pilling up at the bottom of your screen.