Huge Lot of Erie/Ontario Tackle

Only thing left is 150 spoons pretty much all are new....they are in lure boxes to keep them tangle free and sorted.....$425 for the 2 boxes.

Edited by Myne2

If I start breaking things up I will let you know. All but one rod has a Daiwa SG47lca on, 4 DR rods and 2 wire rods do, the other wire set up has an Okuma Magda 30dx on it.

Ron

Let me know if you are going to start breaking up your lot, Interested in Approx 150 trolling flies, 150 new Stinger, NK, Savant and other spoons, most never been in water, 17 dipseys w/30 snubbers, and half dozen dreamweaver flashers, do you pics of the things? Thanks.

After talking with a few members thru pm's I am guessing that the best way to go about this would be to break it up and sell it  individually. Although it would be a great package for a charter boat or someone just getting their feet wet as I was going to the best way to go is how my fellow fisherman have suggested. I will contact everyone that has inquired with the info, pictures and cost. Please don't nickel and dime, the prices are very very fair and most everything is in excellent to new shape. We can discuss pick up or shipping etc. I will however not break up types into individual amounts. Lures are lures, flashers are flashers etc. Just need to get r done so to speak.

Thanks for your input and I hope we can come together where we are both happy.