New bait dealer near Cayuga Lake

Some friends are having the NYS DEC come up to thier farm this monday 3/4/13 to have  150 baitfish  removed from their ponds for certification... They are planning on selling live  bait  starting early this sping... They will be  accessible at any time with a phone call,.. In other words, lets say you want to start fishing at 4  am.. You can call them the night before and your bait will be ready, they will be there.. From what  I hear they will be there  at about 5 am most days in season, and will be on call any time during the  year if you need bait.. This is NOT a "tackle shop".. Live minnows only ...Its a running farm with  loaded bait ponds they want to utilize... I will post more specifics as I get them, but I  told them there will be some interest, because they plan on selling bait at any time with just a "heads up" call, and will be   netting bait  before anyone else is even out of bed.. I will   give more details when I have them.
 If all goes well with the state certification,, I plan on having them contact LOU to advertise...  They are within 5 minutes of Taughannock Park...bob

Edited by bulletbob

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry haven't been aroud much.. I talked to my friend, they have been certified, and will be up and running end of march as previously stated... I think they will be selling  red worms and night crawlers as well.. I will get a phone # ASAP, .....bob

• 2 weeks later...