anyone here from central pa?

So I just recently took a job in central pa moving from buffalo. I will be living in the Lewisburg area. I am trying to find some info on fishing the area especially the west branch of the Susquehanna. Any info would be appreciated. Please feel free to pm me. I apologize for this post not being about lake o but I am having a hard time founding any fishing info in the area. Buffalo ran out of decent jobs and I had to move. Not sure what Byron brown Is talking about when he said there is a lake of skilled people in technology since I'm an electrical tech. Anyways any info on the area is greatly appreciated

Good smallmouth and walleye river. South of where your at is Sunbury which is good west branch and north branch after they raise the fiberdam before Memorial Day weekend. Area around Williamsport is good to above and below low head dam at Williamsport. Good launches near Williamsport with about 6 mile of running. I'm from central pa about 15 minutes north of Lewisburg. You'll like the area.

Sounds as though you are lucky to have escaped the land of high taxes, disregard for the Constitution, the police state mentality and inept politicians like Emperor Cuomo :>).

I'm from south central PA and have now been a New Yorker for 3 years after living in PA all my life before moving up here. Got to be honest. Pennsylvania taxes are starting to match ours, better hunting and fishing up here too, and so far no hydro fracking up here yet. Just my 2 cents but pa is as bad as ny in quite a few ways. Love both states, but trust me. PA is no gem.