This one is for `stix..

stinger

Was in Richmond, VA over the weekend visiting the in-laws and took in a boat show at the convention center. Because I already spent all my fun money I thought I'd go boat shopping for Fishstix :shock: (don't you love it when someone else is spending your money? :x )

Stumbled on this boat that would make and terrific trolling boat, and the prices were pretty good compared to boat prices around here.

May-Craft 2300 Pilothouse w/extended top (preferred power by the manufacture is Yamaha 4 stroke)

Standard Features

• foam flotation

• 88 gal. fuel tank

• stainless bow rail

• stainless handrails

• stainless cleats

• molded v-bunks

• cabin cushions

• extended canopy

• opening side windows

• cabin hatch

• 25" or 30" transom

• battery storage

• oil tank storage

• helm seats w/storage

• rod racks

• 4ss rod hldrs. in gunwale

• bilge pump

• cockpit liner

Specifications

length: 22' 6"

beam: 8'

maximum hp: 225

weight: 2800 lbs.

draft: 14"

Options

• opening front windows

• drop curtains

• side and aft curtains

• enclosed pilot house

• motor bracket

• hydraulic steering

312u4ar.jpg

Check out the weight.....would be a great trailor boat. Probably 4500 to 5000 lbs loaded.......so `stix, add this to your favorites next to the Arimas and check it out when you go down to the boat show in NYC this winter

musk....I don't know the price on it. Didn't ask a salesmen because I didn't want to get hung up on something that I couldn't buy. The more I looked at it the better it was getting. The boat on display was the 2550 (25'6")Pilot XL w/200Yamaha 4 stroke w/ Aluminun trailer & had a few other goodies.

It was in front of the dealers showroom, not at the boat show. I'm kinda partial to hard tops so that is why it caught my eye(s) as I was driving by. Dropped off the hens for some shopping at the mall and doubled back to check out the boat. I get into more trouble doing stuff like that but I can't help it.

...didn't know you were in the market for a boat musky. Saw that on the downrigger post. If you really want to know the price on that package try this....

http://www.edsmarinesuperstore.com/may_craft_boats.htm

...scroll down to the last 3 packages. Those are the Pilothouse versions. It may be worth the call even though they are a 7 hour drive. They put together good packages at some pretty decent prices. My nephew bought a boat there, said ya can't beat them on price but their service sucks `cause of the long lead time to get any work done(big volume I guess). They seemed to have partnered up with Yamaha because most of the boats there have Yamas on them.

Check out those engine prices on Yamaha 4 strokes....

115hpEFI msrp $10,400, Ed's price $7,300 (I paid $8,500 for my Merc EFI 4stroke 4 years ago :$ )

150hp, $14,000, Ed's $ 9,500

200hp, $18,600, Ed's $12,500 ....`stix, want to repower that Arima?? :lol:

...if for anything else Musky you can see what stuff should cost when there is a little competition influcencing price ;)

Stinger thanks for thinking about me. I didnt make it down to the NYC boatshow I couldnt find anyone who wanted to go . My son lived on the N fork of LI. Everytime I went down I went boat shopping. Grady, Robaldo, Key west , On and on ,the dealers were all down there. Every type of boat you could imagine.Ill keep my 21ft arima. My next one will be a 22ft arima .If my ship comes in.

Stinger thanks for thinking about me. I didnt make it down to the NYC boatshow I couldnt find anyone who wanted to go . My son lived on the N fork of LI. Everytime I went down I went boat shopping. Grady, Robaldo, Key west , On and on ,the dealers were all down there. Every type of boat you could imagine.Ill keep my 21ft arima. My next one will be a 22ft arima .If my ship comes in. BTW when I got my boat I was concerned the 115 was to small . But it works perfictly. If I bought a 22 it would probably have a 150. But its a much larger boat.One of the guys up at camp is supposed to be showing up with a new 22 this yr. I cant wait to see it.