Remote control throttle

Chas0218

Is there a universal remote control throttle to fit older kickers?  I would love to be able to throttle up or down from my steering wheel for my kicker?  I am looking for one similar to troll-master. If I knew what the brackets looked like in the troll-master kits I would be able to see if they would work for me. I looked at the instructions for each model and none of them seem like they will work.  Maybe the nissan/tohatsu model might but would hate to blow that kind of $$ just for something that won't work. Any ideas?

I have a ControllKing unit on my 9.9 Yammy right now.  It was originally ordered for a 9.9 merc I had.  The only difference in the "kits" are the linkage from the servo to the throttle and the mount for the servo.  I actually built new linkage and mount when I switched from my Merc to my yamaha.  We live so close if you wanna stop up and look at mine feel free.  PM me if you dont still have my cell #

Jeremy

So here is where I am at right now looks like I will be ordering a larger servo and utilizing just the controller.  I also think I will be going with ConTrollKing seeing as he is willing to ship the controller only at a discounted price.  I will keep you guys posted on my progress.

• 2 weeks later...

So here is where I am at right now looks like I will be ordering a larger servo and utilizing just the controller.  I also think I will be going with ConTrollKing seeing as he is willing to ship the controller only at a discounted price.  I will keep you guys posted on my progress.

I got the controllking too and love it, we had bought it for a different motor than he had it listed for and just made it work. the guy from magma is really nice to work with and he sells just the hardware kits for 13.00 if your motor is listed

Edited by kchamp