What Navionics card best for Lake Ontario

I purchased a new GPS/ Sonar for my boat this year and its compatible with the Navionics brand SD lake cards. There are quite a few out there. Which one or model number do you guys suggest for Lake O. I pretty much only fish the east end so I'm not sure if they have one specifically for that end of the lake or the entire lake. It seems some even cover the whole east coast of the US. Your feed back is appreciated. Thanks.

East card works great for me. I live in Maine and it works on the coast for seaducks and on Lake Champlain as well as Lake O. I've also got the fishnchip which gives better detail on some areas.

Premium East works well. I'm in NH and it covers all waters I fish from the sea coast to Niagara Bar. We used it a few days outside Toronto Harbor and found no errors in the cartography there either.  

Also, for $9 (if I remember correctly), I bought a Navionics App for my cell phone. The cartography seems just as good, self centers, shows direction to a heading, allows downloads of only the waters you're interested in (so you don't overload your phone) and is with you at all times. It does tend to eat through battery power quickly, so have a charger handy. :)

• 1 month later...