Cayuga

OK it's time to liven up this website, critter hunting closed Tuesday so it's time to start fishing Cayuga and possibly Seneca if Stinger & I get some good tips from this website.

1st question is about the launch at T-Falls, is it open and is the bubbler open.

We promise promise promise not to be tight lipped if we start hitting em! The last two years were slow but with the amount of undersized salmon we caught this summer and last fall it should be a good year!

Hopefully Ray K. will share some of his knowledge about Seneca with us!

Ken

WHAT did I hear???....was that my name mentioned in the same post as a possible fishing trip???? :shock:

OK `frisco your on..... my guns will all be cleaned tonight and the tackle box is already repacked for winter fishing. I'll be at your house at 6 AM Saturday....please don't leave without me. I really need some fish. Ate all the fish I had during deer season `cause I didn't get any deer to eat this year :$ . It's going to be a long winter and the freezer is empty ;( .

Now I'm not looking for any welfare from you guys. I'll try and manage on my own for now. A few good fishing tips will really help to sustain me through the winter. ;)

Boy,...the Beatles had it right...."it's great to get a little help from your friends".

If I could get my boat out. { Its packed in the barn w kids stuff in front of it}

I would probably run Sticks and the small sutton spoons off the planerboards. Black n silver or Black n gold. AC shiners or the small rapelas.

If it was a bluebird day I would go after the deeper stuff.

I was at the salt plant on the S end of Seneca yesterday and I didnt see any ice. Give er a whirl let us know how you make out.

well i sorta have mentioned all my stuff in the past, huntfrisco must be another word for vegetarian ,old indian word for bad hunter.i only fish seneca in the winter i launch at the so. end in town the canal might be open call seneca marine to check ,seems like every year ya gotta hunt em down as the fish(big schools) move around a bit ill get up there in a couple days just to sacrafice my time to find you some fish the boats under a few " of snow found some tackle in buffalo and middletown ny must try these new lures before i refeer them to anyone.again i drive 4oo miles just to find new things ,oooh speaking of that has anyone seen some of the new thundersticks jr patterns pink belly pur back/w silver flash sides can you say cohos,landlocks,laker,rainbow,, thats it wheres my shovel

Saturday looks like a go, will let you guys know how we did!

...`frisco,......does the we in "how we did" include me?

I sure hope so `cause I'm starting to get hungry & I need some fish for Christmas Eve also.

Got my Sutton's & AC's all polished up and just chompin' at the bit. Could be a streamer day by the looks of the wind forecast.

well i hit the so. end ovf seneca today got a 6 lb laker and a 4 lb landlock opps the wife is calling will give details later...........................now................... laker50 ft downwest side near salt plant ll same area also 35 ft down tamiron wh/flr /w blk dots..nic pod of fish on the west side/..will gve it a go sat ........