Fished 8-12 ft of water with plenty of hungry browns....lots of bigger fish in the mix.  Natural colors were the best....water was 39deg.  Cold snap this week going to shut things down for a while....

post-139577-0-33539100-1363036057_thumb.jpg

post-139577-0-37806300-1363036264_thumb.jpg

post-139577-0-43392300-1363036282_thumb.jpg

All is good Glen...Like the your sportfishing page! If you ever need a mate let me know! Put the big boat in the OAK last year and really killed the fish.  We will have to get together this year and fish.....Jim

All is good Glen...Like the your sportfishing page! If you ever need a mate let me know! Put the big boat in the OAK last year and really killed the fish.  We will have to get together this year and fish.....Jim

Your gonna have to stop down to the boat this Summer! Probably wont be there until late June.

Bear creek is a good spot till they shut off the plant.Permits for the ramp are avaliable at the town hall for $100. season non resisdents.I got mine friday but havn't got the boat ready yet.Next week looks good as cold and wind is forcast till then.Perch are biting in deep water at sodus south of eagle island.