Lure Fundraiser-

I have kept it pretty quiet but over the past 6 weeks I have been gathering blanks from some of the best lure makers in the country. Baitmaking has given me some killer contacts that I wouldnt normally have and I decided to use these connections to benefit our new Ch 69 MI club (and my own tackle box but shhhhhh on that one  :rock: ). Pretty excited b/c I consider these dudes to be the best of the best- Wiley, Blue Water Baits, Big Game, Custom X, Hoosier Handmades, H2O Tackle, Paul Fec's Hammer, Myers from WV, Muskietrain and I still have to talk to the infamous "Toothman" about a blank. All these will have my signature on them in addition to the parent companies stickers making them one of a kind and maybe a collectors item. We will have the very first foiled Wiley with a sticker on it making it legit, a one and only b/c it really does have Dales approval- just ask him, same for the other guys. All baits will be numbered and hopefully this fundraiser will get attention from outside NY also, some people in the know have already asked me to inform them when it goes live as there seems to be some real interest. My goal is sometime in May to get them finished and auctioned off as I am in the middle of a huge run right now, need a minute.... It will be neat b/c its the first time ever this has been done- many of these guys have never let a blank outta there hands before, way cool! 

post-144465-0-66047800-1363082433_thumb.jpg

Edited by zach