Cannon Manual Riggers

Anyone know if Cannon makes a kit for manual riggers to change over to electric or is it less expensive to just bite the bullet and buy electrics? Not sure what I'm going to do as far as getting a bigger boat this Spring so I might as well do some window shopping to update what I've got.

Hey Bob, I know you were looking for an Islander, but this Starcraft looks like a helluva deal! http://www.glangler.com/swapmeet.html Then go to 2003 Starcraft 196DC. It's been for sale for awhile and It looks like he wants to deal. I'd have bought it in a heartbeat if I hadn't just bought my Wellcraft.

Getting back to the riggers, I'd just sell the manuals and get a pair of used electrics. I bought a pair of Big Jon electrics off the board last winter for $400. Sold the manual Easi Trolls for $200

The link took me to the motors page, but if you're talking about that 19 footer, I've thought about it but my mind is pretty much set on a 22 footer with a hardtop and outboard. It doesn't necessarily have to be an Islander, but a cuddy would also come in handy when I take my g/f or sisters out. (potty breaks). I'm still looking and appreciate the help you've given me by keeping your eyes open for me. Thanks

I probably will try to get a set of used electrics if things don't pan out by May. I plan on being out for the browns in April. I'm retired now so I don't have to be weather dependant on the weekends anymore. ;) Hope to see you on the water this year.