seneca so end fri

went up the east side only marked handfull fish from the beach to gleneldrige no releases nice chop should of had sompthing fire..crossed over to west side nice pods of fish behind every point and just off them(north side of point)2nd point up from salt plant had a 6ish lb laker hit a stickbait natural color(silver) also had sliders on rigger lines good thing as I had the fish 20 ft from the back of the boat thinking my perfect record of fishing seneca without getting skunked was in the bag the hook comes out and the slider spoon hookes it in the side of the head landed it and before i could get the line in the water a landlock hits myor/white,black dot tamiron nice little 3 lbr .made for a nice surf and turf with venison cubesteaks.......surface temp 40.7 degrees,2.7 surface speed,didnt go today SAt. had a couple service calls.and some last minute stuff. to do.im shure yuo could spank em first thing in the morning..canal is froze over but not to thick i still launched near capt. bills dont forget the 4.00 launch fee honer system oh laker 50ft down 100ft back LL.35ft down 100ft back.Ray K. PS dont plan on sunday big wind warnings...........

Tamiron ,ya dont hear that name much on the computer boards.

Ive probably got that spoon. Nice report ,thanks Im now going to dig the boat out ,and give ole Willie fish a call.

Cant quite decide if I want to fish Cayuga or Seneca .

Was there much junk in the water?

Tamiron = Honeybee Great, great, hardware.

oh i picked up some stuff nothing major .those floursent orange mooselooks with custom silver glitter sshould spank the landlocks,but you knew that.i found some new t stick jr and forgot to try one.the wind and rain in the next few days might spook everything not to mention the high water will flush a lot of ice out of the canal on seneca. give me a call if ya need some ballast or jump on my tub if ya wanna go back in time..

Ray/Stix We've picking up stick baits at Wal Mart..1.99 or 2.99 It must be the action, they worked the best last year & this year! Boxes full of$6.00 lures and these cheapies seem work the best. Mike has been doctoring them up with different colors (magic markers) check em out

ive had some good luck with them also ,good action and a suttle rattle is a good combination.the silver/black is pretty hot in coho waters ,when you get a blue/silver day you better have more than one out,and the superman color is good ziging in and out of the mud lines.

KAKA slow day 7or 8 lost a couple also .took JASON with me should call him TOM looses first fish he has on smashes my new lure against the side of the boat and breaks it ,i might of met my diehard match though ,sunup to sundown without a break .... good time thanks jason.

thank you ray. have a good time. as far as breaking the lure. this is what happen, ray breaks out a shiny new stick bait. he says this will catch some fish. after 5 mins in the water, fish on. the fish jumps once, i get it closer to the boat' then jumps again and seen my ugly mug. i still have the fish on. when the fish jumped a 3rd time and seen ray in the back of the boat with a bib on and a fork and knife in his hands. scares the crap out of the fish. then all the sudden the fish spits the hook out and he's gone. lure comes flying out smacks the downrigger and breaks. i felt bad though.

some showing around severn ,little early for big schools in close. ya gotta pay the dues (find em yourself) anymore due to the guys who hide buckets of them along shore and pick em up later,so the rumer goes. ive never fished for them myself but ive heard there as good as walleys,might give it a try this year ...

Ray come on! I lose 1 fish with ya and I can't live it down! Jason did you ever see a hook sharpener out for those rusty hooks :shock: :lol: :?: Me either! How about the time last year at the Pro Am? Sick as a dog, can hardly stand, 6 footers and I land the biggest salmon of the day :D

I still love ya though. Give me a shout I would love to give Seneca a try some time :)

just got back from the lake seneca never got on the water till 12.00 then wasted 2 hr tring for perch set up for trolling and first fish oh MR. jason gets it in the net then turns the net over and the fish escapes somehow ????????????????????????? but we saved the lure we only landed 8 and lost a few as i clean the fish the snow starts to fly so things might stop for a couple days. but i do have 962 oak leaf grubs if ayone wants to buy some.......from what i saw on the screen theres gonna be some fat fishies in the near future...................

some showing around severn ,little early for big schools in close. ya gotta pay the dues (find em yourself) anymore due to the guys who hide buckets of them along shore and pick em up later,so the rumer goes. ive never fished for them myself but ive heard there as good as walleys,might give it a try this year ...

Ray thanks for the info. This lake is the hardest to fish for them and even harder to get info about. :roll: