Wanted WTB 10 to 14 ft jon or aluminum deep v boat

Doesn't have to be pretty by any means. Looking to put down at friends pond and a few other ponds that we take are kids to. Hell doesn't even have to float as long as it can be fixed i would be interested. Thanks for looking

In the process of selling my 12' flat jon boat.  2003 Crestliner.   Excellent condition.   Included Minn Kota Endura 36 lb thrust trolling motor, Lowrance Mark 5x pro depth finder, transducer, and mounting bracket for the Lowrance.

(The Lowrance works, for the most part.   I think the transducer is starting to fail?  Occasionally it will just flash 60 feet of water for a few minutes, then settle back into working correctly).

Selling boat due to upgrade last fall.   No trailer.

$350.   Can post pics if interested.  Transferrable registration included.

Edited by JimB

I have a 10' Sea nymph deep V that is newer and in  nice shape so you may prefer the boat Jim B has but if you were interested I would part with it for $300. without a transferable regestration or $350. with the paperwork. The boat is in Brockport if interested or I can through it in my truck and bring it to work in rochester. Either way Good Luck. Thanks