Vertical Blades for Salmon and Lake Trout

We have been making vertical blades for 5 years now with 3 years of testing and 2 years on the market now. These are high quality blades and work well to attract salmon,lake trout,browns,stellhead. Check them out at www.fatheadblades.ecrater.compost-145795-0-71973400-1363703514_thumb.jpgpost-145795-0-24486800-1363703554_thumb.jpg Here are a few examples of the blades.

Edited by masonman1000

I have never tried them when fishing on Lake O for kings but when we are on Lake Champlain fishing for Landlocks & lake Trout I can tell you there will be A LOT more boats running them then not! they work...and yes on most days you will get more hook-ups when you are running them. just my 2 cents.

These blades are a must have for fishing Lake Champlain and various other lakes. Lake George and Lake Winnipesaukee have also been good lakes with good success using these blades. For Kings they are also successfull they spin around and mimic a school of bait fish plus the vibration of them attract fish. Our catch rate of salmon has been alot higher since we started using these blades. All our patterns are based off current hot colors or colors that have worked in the past. We also do alot of custom colors for people who want certain color patterns. A buddy of mine used them for spring kings out at the Niagra Bar last spring with good success thats why i was letting people know about them.We have used the Hammerheads and they worked also just with limited colors we decided to produce our own. Give them a try you wont reget it.

I used the vertical blades on Lake Ontario for lake trout when they first came out.  I ran them side by side with cowbells and did a test.  The cowbells outfished the verticals 5 to 1 in 3 different days of trying them.  I sold all my vertical blades to a guy from Lake Champlain a couple years ago.  It was nice because you did not fight the cowbells when fighting the fish. 

We use them to bounce bottom also in Lake Champlain and they out fish cowbells by a long shot plus you dont have to reel in the cowbells. But different lake than Ontario so different results. Thought it was worth a shot letting guys know about them.

I already have way too much equipment in the way of that sort of thing but I think you've done a real nice job with them...they look great! Best of luck with the sales...awful hard competing these days with all the stuff out there.