deal of the day!

I hit the one in Scarborough! New stuff is out but big lake goodies are rare. Waterville didn't have much except some great hogdon wader deals. Camo zipper waders for $89

The wife and I are headed down to Falmouth this morning to visit her mother.  I need to talk the wife into coming back through Lewiston and hit that Mardens!  that's where I found all the whopper deals last year!!

Checked out Lewiston and Grey Mardens today. No big lake goodies right now. You never know what they'll have!! I missed a bunch of Federal Black Cloud for $12 a box about a month ago. Regular $20 a box or more.

A big :yes:  on Falmouth. My in laws live in Eastham-Orleans and the Cape rocks. I've been going there during the summer since 1967. Love to surf fish for Stripers off the shore at Nauset Beach, Coastguard Beach and by boat with sand eels off Chatham in the rip near Monomoy (although the seals are a pain and now the Great whites have moved in there to get them) . 

Edited by Sk8man

Lot's of crap at Mardens mostly!! If you hit it right you can find the odd nugget. There is little fishing stuff out at Christmas unless it's for ice fishing. They warehouse all the regular stuff til spring and put it out in March again.