KOTL "We are live"

Hey guys,

Long time coming but we have our new site up. Its basic but clean and easy to use. Please support our sponsors the best we can in order to keep things rolling.

The rulles section will be up in next few days but for now its up and going.

We havent sent any confirmations out yet and they will be coming soon.

If you have any questions call me at 905 651 3327 or come to the marina in St. Catharines

www.thekingofthelake.ca    (use adresss box not google yet)

Checked out the new king of the lake website. Clean and easy to navigate.

I do have one question about the tournament fees. I notice that the payments are all in USD this time.

I thought this was a bit strange being that these are Canadian tournaments. Will this mean that the payouts will also be in USD now?

See we are up to 21 teams so far in the overall this year.

With the addition of the amateur event the marina should be busy.

Looking forward to the first tourney. Got the boat out of storage this weekend and started the spring prep. Winter has been way too long. Can't wait!

Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the heads up. I just went in and changed it to cnd funds.

Cut off to register for the Pro division is April 15, 2013. the Am division is the friday registration prior to the captains meeting on Friday the 26th of April. Registration is from 4pm to 6pm. *** 30 teams max for the Am division. I think we are at 12. Not sure will look at the file this week and update everyone. I think we will be at the 30 prior to the friday meeting.

Cant wait for the first shotgun start.

Hey I just saw this as well

Ill check into it tomorrow.

Mark you stated you were in on the overall on Spoonpullers. But you entered as an Am in the spring. Is your team wanting the Overall or the Am division. You can do both but will be at a serious diadvantange only weighin in 3 fish one of the two days :)

Let me know thx

Hey I just saw this as well

Ill check into it tomorrow.

Mark you stated you were in on the overall on Spoonpullers. But you entered as an Am in the spring. Is your team wanting the Overall or the Am division. You can do both but will be at a serious diadvantange only weighin in 3 fish one of the two days :)

Let me know thx

Yvan let me check. Ryan (knotreel on pullers) booked it with you a couple of months ago. To be honest I just wanted "in" without knowing what the best option is. Where can I read up on the differences between the two?

Yvan just spoke to Ryan. We do t knowif we are going to get in on the other tightline tourney and also are just getting our feet wet with competitions.

So we want to stick with the AM comp, and aren't looking for the overall right now.

I will be at straight lines tomorrow so I can chat to you more about it then.

Thanks for letting me know.