Fished the lake this morning. 5.3 and 8.13 lb. browns, 7.0 lb.laker and 8.3 lb. steelhead. Good first trip of the year to Ontario with Gary and Garet Plantz. Water 39-41 degrees and clear. Couldn't get a spoon to fire. Never found a concentration of fish.
166752_598422586835800_131344933_n.jpg

I decided to go to Mexico today... Got in about 2pm dropped the boat after an hour drive, just put on my new motor, fish finder, relined all my rods, even said a prayer to the lady of the lake, I was feeling lucky... Then I noticed a small leak in my live well hose at the dock,then I went to fix it and the entire 1 1/2 inch hoe crumbled in my hands and water went everywhere... Not even duct tape could fix this guy, drove home knowing that someone out there was catchin glory!

The Napa in pulaski has hoses and there is an auto supply by the high bridge that has stuff too.   They both have boat and trailer parts.

I decided to go to Mexico today... Got in about 2pm dropped the boat after an hour drive, just put on my new motor, fish finder, relined all my rods, even said a prayer to the lady of the lake, I was feeling lucky... Then I noticed a small leak in my live well hose at the dock,then I went to fix it and the entire 1 1/2 inch hoe crumbled in my hands and water went everywhere... Not even duct tape could fix this guy, drove home knowing that someone out there was catchin glory!

There we only three trailers when we launched but a full parking lot when we left.

I was one of the 3 in the am.We went 15 for 16 releases. 3 lakers 2 of which were 10 lbs. 12 browns one was 9 lbs. Black and chrome sticks were good but a self made 2 1/4 in silverblank in a chicken wing pattern produced most of our fish.Just like 2 weeks ago these fish are stuffed with small 2 " gobies.

scott

Hey Dawg....Where did you fish?......Catfish/high rocks  or   selkerk....

captd      Cannnon

Catfish to just west of the plant boat Launch. Water was 42-43 coming off the point. I am sure it changed though with todays winds.

Scott