2013 LOU Beckman Net Deal

If 5 LOU Members can agree on a Beckman Musky Net,Salmon Net or Walleye Net I can give you via email [email protected] the LOU pricing. The nets must be ordered in lots of 5 Nets and can be mixed in Style & Size to get Free Shipping. Then the Nets would have to be Drop Shipped to one address for all to pick their Net up from or we would have to all meet at somewhere like Gander Mtn once they arrive to pick them up!
Last year LOU members purchased 87 Nets!
(I will take orders until May 15th)

http://www.beckmannet.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=2&product_id=19   Walleye                                               Capt. Larry
Edited by mostlymuskies

The 3rd Monday of every month the NY Muskies Chapter 69 Meeting is at the Moose Lodge on West Henrietta Rd,Hentreitta,NY,I can bring Nets there for pickup in the Rochester Area.

Clubs can take advantage of this Net deal for their membership.LOTSA,NMA,ELECBA and many Muskies Inc. Clubs have taken advatage of this Net offer last year!

Edited by mostlymuskies

Those looking to buy one of the Nets, if you live in the Buffalo or Rochester area's you can order together to get the needed 5 Nets.I can deliver them in the Buffalo area, to LOTSA meeting Lockport and Moose Lodge in Hereitta, NY.As I said before 5 nets can be drop shipped anywhere in the U.S.A..

looks like i'm in for only 1 net, my buddy has already grabbed one. i'm def still in for 1 though.

mm, how do we pay for these, and when?

was also curious as to which net you use for muskies?

irishhammer, if we get these before i help bring a couple of my buddies boats back to oswego from clayton, i can drop yours off to you. we'll be bringing the 1st boat back next weekend

Gee! Last years 87 fishermen purchased a Net at 50% off retail,hard to believe we can't get 2 more fishermen to complete the Syracuse / Clayton area 5 Net Order!

i know, would of thought their would of been multiple orders. i'm shopping them to all my buddies, trying to get us to 5

I'm in.  Big Brookie,  If you are coming to the Clayton area that would be great.  I also have family in Oswego that could make a meet with you.  If all else fails then I would have to drive to Central Square. 

My boat is berthed in Oswego so we'll be able to make the swap easily if we cant meet up in Clayton when I'm there.