2013 LOU Beckman Net Deal

I now have a group of 6 fishermen ordering Nets for the Buffalo Area, so I can add on single Net orders for Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Lockport, Dunkirk and Jamestown.Still need 2 more fishermen to order nets to have 5 Net order for Clayton, Oswego and Syracuse Area

Edited by mostlymuskies

I now have a group of 6 fishermen ordering Nets for the Buffalo Area, so I can add on single Net orders for Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Lockport, Dunkirk and Jamestown.Still need 2 more fishermen to order nets to have 5 Net order for Clayton, Oswego and Syracuse Area

i've decided to take 2 nets to try to get us to 5. so we only need 1 more.

Nice, where do we send payment when we get another?

(is price the same as last year was gonna be mostlymuskie?)

And we are getting salmon nets correct?

i believe we can mix and match. i was planning on getting 1 salmon, and 1 musky. not sure which one irish wanted?

You can mix and match nets,we just need 5 nets ordered to get free shipping to one address.You will need to figure out who's address the nets will ship to and that person will have to arange pickup or delivery.Prices are $5 more then last year,Pradco raised pricing(for pricing email me at [email protected]  )Checks are to be made out to Mostlymuskies Retail and mailed to Capt. Larry D. Jones, 268 Harrison Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223

Thanks, Capt. Larry

When each of you mail your checks be sure to write what nets your purchasing on the check.Net covers are not free this year, they are $10 if you would like those.Glad to see enough guys come together to place the 1st LOU Beckman Net Order for 2013.

Edited by mostlymuskies

Sounds good. Just waiting to hear back from BrokeOff and we're set. You can send them to me and I can distribute them no problem. I believe BrokeOff lives very close to me so not a problem at all.

Capt Larry, I sent a note along with the check with my order details on it. The return address and the address on the checks are good to send to.

Thanks again

Capt Greg

• 1 month later...

I keep getting private emails asking for individual nets,I can't do individual nets now because I'm busy with fishing charters.If anyone wants to order 6 Nets I can have them drop shipped directly to your address with free shipping.