Sport Show Listings - 2008

muskybob

These are some of the upcoming sportshows for 2008. If you know of any others, it would be nice to list them in this thread. Could we make this a sticky thread? http://www.great-lakes.org/sports_shows.html#NY

Hey Chad, It would also be nice if we had a sticky thread for upcoming derbys for 2008. I guess we could list them here also if it's too much trouble.

Hey Bob -

Good idea. Infact it looks like we have several instances were dates would be helpful to list and organize. Creating a sticky thread wouldn't be a problem at all and I was also tossing around the idea of an LOU Calendar feature were members could post any dates of importance just the same way the post new threads. Would anyone have an interest in seeing something like this or do you like the simple idea of a sticky thread better? The main advantage of a calendar would be the ability to see all the dates visually and members can add and delete new caledar events at their liking instead of having to append to a thread. Just a thought and I will be interested to hear what the members think.

Cheers,

Chad

No problem Bob - I am still working on the calendar but everything is going well thus far. Here is the link to check it out....

:arrow: LOU Events Calendar

Check it out and let me know what you think thus far. New Events are added to the calendar the same way you would post a topic except at the bottom of the topic area will be an option to set a date... this will automatically add it the calendar if you fill out this information. Make sense? See example below:

calendar_example-1.jpg

I am still doing some touch up things but everything looks good thus far. Let me know what you think.... I will post an "official" launch letter once I finish everything and we test it out a bit.