Seneca Seneca 3-30-13

Launched out of Watkins at 6 AM setup shop right out front working toward west side... We ran a 10 rod spread 3 coppers 3 leadcores 2 wires and 2 riggers... We fished quite a while before getting into our first fish which was really surprising since the conditions were about perfect..... The fishing was slow but after seeing all the bait on the Lowrance and the recent full moon I guess the fish really didnt need to feed... Overall we went 5 for 7 boating 3 landlocks and 2 lakers and losing 1 great laker right behind the boat which pulled quite a bit of drag on the wire when it hit..... Big Weenie Flys and Finger Lakes Tackle did the damage today....

Mike

post-148405-0-67233400-1364776316_thumb.jpeg

post-148405-0-37817700-1364776551_thumb.jpeg

Good going Mike.....I was going to get the plastic off my boat yesterday but when I saw the extended weather report (snow) I decided it will be next weekend. Sure looks like things are ready to really start up on the Finger Lakes....lets just hope that some of the rainbows have made it out of the stream in time to get back to the lake this year

Edited by Sk8man

The rods on the rail are coppers front to back they are 100 copper 200 copper and the 300 copper all are running off in- line tx 22 church boards the next rod is the wire dipsy followed by the Downrigger rod same on other side except they are leadcores... Hope that helped...

Mike