place to camp near oswego?

Headed out to fish sunday and monday and are looking to rough it in a tent overnight, but the campgrounds are still all closed. Any sugestions? Just need a chunk of ground and a place to park the boat. Mexico point near the pavilion?

No camping is allowed at the Mexico Pt. boat launch .  Try Jellystone Park  , It's in Mexico . but may not be open yet .                                              

Yeah i called them seems everything still closed for a few more weeks, gunna have to hole up in a hotel. Mondays weather looking pretty good but not feeling to good about sundays wind. Any chance on snaggin some browns within the walls? Im pretty green at this but ill have the retired hooked up charters son with me.

We put in at Wright's landing last Monday. It was a really, really, really windy day. We stayed within the harbor walls. Marked all sorts of wish but couldn't get a rod to fire. although we only had a 3 rod spread going. Did I mention it was windy. I'm sure you can catch fish within the walls. I've done so in the past. Good Luck!!