Snack-time preferences

A friend and I were discussing this earlier. Thought I'd start a "fun" thread and see what everyone else says. When it comes time to snack while you're on the lake, what do you reach for? Personally, it is sunflower seeds and trail mix for me.

In the past we have cooked breakfast while trolling but for snacks it's generally those cheese crackers in the little 6 packs, venison slim jims, beer (bud heavy or black crown), and usually a bag of chips.

Gotta have seeds. Pepperoni sticks. Muffins. Twizzlers. Smoked salmon. Usually feeling pretty raunchy by noon especially if the fish aren't hitting and all I did was snack...

I have two sets of snacks I bring. If it is the family I carry a full lunch of ham and cheese sandwiches, peanut butter crackers, chips or crackers(ritz, gram, wheat thins, cheezit,) pretzels  Fruit salad  granola bars, yogurt, soda and water. This is my shopping list for a four day fishing trip plus some I can not think of right now. For trips with friends my list looks very similar to above. Chips,pretzels, jerky, nuts, soda, and Gatorade.

Good luck and tight lines to all. Come on season!