Snack-time preferences

All of the above, last year that is, now that I've been told I'm diabetic I'm already struggling with what to do for a snack that is heart healthy also.  The only thing that comes to mind is cellery and peanut butter.   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How about one of those herring gizmos with the dill pickle & onion?  :)

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Yes I do love those and I buy them fresh whenever I visit the old country.

Edited by rolmops

All of the above, last year that is, now that I've been told I'm diabetic I'm already struggling with what to do for a snack that is heart healthy also.  The only thing that comes to mind is cellery and peanut butter.   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Look into those flavored triscut things we had those with turkey pepperoni and some helluva good cheese once.  Those baked potato chips are always good.  

To my defense it was when the wife came out. I told her all she needed was a glass of wine and she would've been set.

The best is when everyone is out there catching and releasing fish and digging down deep in the bag chex mix with their fishy hands not caring or thinking about it. :)  haha

The Escape crew eats good when we are out.  Kurt usually brings the Venison Slim Jims, Keith brings the Dunkin Doughnuts (if Dunkin Doughnuts is not out of Doughnuts.  It did happen last year!) and I bring the Cheezits when I remember them. 

Keith just tells you there out he eat them on the ride to the docks :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Sorry couldn't help it.

mix and match the following:  protein bars, apples, pizza flavored combos, peanut butter crackers, water, energy drink, mountain dew and gatorade

Sounds about right, maybe with some pretzels and BBQ chips thrown in