New Fishing Partner

Well, I finally got caught up at work and was looking forward to a day out on a local lake.  I took the plastic cover off of my boat and pulled it up to the house to charge the battery and check the boat over. When I took the canvas cover off, I found that I had a guest onboard with babies.  She wasn't willing to leave and I wasn't going to push the issue.

post-146674-0-35065600-1365286398_thumb.jpg

At least it looks like she put Stabill in for me.

One time while camping/fishing at Sampson State Park I left my minnow container with minnows in it ( a Little Oscar Cooler) on the table outside. I got up in the middle of the night to noises outside the tent to find a raccoon with the little cooler BETWEEN ITS LEGS waddling off toward the woods . :)

Best way to get them out of the boat is with a radio believe it or not. Just put the radio in the boat and crank up the tunes. They will not stay but I can't tell you what your neihbors will say.

I heard that only works if the music is Rap or Hip Hop!    :lol:

lol...that is a good picture  :yes:

Last year at the Sodus pro am I stayed at Fairhaven Beach state park, and on the 2nd morning of the tournament I walk out of the rv and heard something in the boat, so I climb up and had a raccoon just like you.  Only...It was 4am and I had to get moving so I jumped in there and chased that bugger all over the boat with the net. What a mess...I had to give up cause it went in the cuddy where I couldn't reach it....so I figured we'd resume the chase out on the water and find out if Raccoons are good swimmers.  Headed to the launch and went fishing.... every time I walked into the cuddy I expected it to jump on my face, but we never saw it again.  I learned not to leave snacks in the boat when you stay in a state park :)