How so I find the pitch on my prop to order a new one

Gotta Bite

I pulled my prop this weekend since it got mangled in the low water levels last year. Unfortunately I can find a model number or a pitch listed anywhere on the Prop. I wanted to reorder the same one that I have been using the past few seasons. Any advice on how I can determine the pitch. It's a mercruiser 4.3l 3 blade prop.

I have a refurbished 21P three blade aluminum that came off an Islander 4.3L mercruiser I/O if it would work for you? It has a hub in it as well.

I don't see it. I see a copper looking inner hub with grooves or what would be teeth. Can I knock that out?

I wouldnt do that. There has to be numbers somewhere on it. Even serial numbers will help. I have seen serial numbers with the pitch being the last 3 usually ending with the letter p.

I found the numbers after scrubbing the calcium build up off . They are barely legible. I did find the manufacturer Mi. props and few other sites that you can buy from. I'd like to stick with the same make and model as the boat runs fine and I don't need to throw out bags to slow it down and fishing has been good the past few years . So if its not broke dont fix it. In this case the prop is in need of repair but how I have been doing on the lake is good. Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate it.