Cayuga 12/30/07

Well I thought that the Captain (Huntfrisco) of the boat would post the last fish report in 2007 for his boat, but he said it was my turn to post and if the truth were known he really had a upset stomach ;( from trying to eat all the subs and cookies :shock: , and yes, I did bring 2 packages of Frig Newtons. So with that said I'll post the report for todays fishing while he recovers :$ .

Lake level is high for this time of year but we can still get under the bridge at the launch. The bubbler was on so when the weather finally returns back to winter the launch should be open (unless some dimwit cuts it with a prop :evil: ).

Today was another banner day for us. Had a great catch of LL's & Browns. There were maybe, 4 other boats and they should have had a good time also. For a couple hours the fish were hitting almost anything that was thrown at them. Most of the fishing we did was around the park and we did go up to the scout camp and wacked a few more. We brought home a few browns & salmon to eat and the rest went back in for some other trip ( hopefully they don't smarten up :? ). I was pleased to see that a lot of those 16"-17" salmon we got this summer are now 18" to 19" now. There should be some great LL fishing in `08. It's about time `cause Lord knows we've been waiting for this for a few years now.

For us the season ended with a bang and I hope `08 will continue to produce some excellent fishing.

Happy New Year to ALL!