2013 Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam - August 3rd

We still have three spots left for next Saturday! Let your friends know and let's see if we can get the roster filled! There are going to be some spectacular door prizes for each team that enters!!!

Nick

Thanks for getting that for me nick! I really wish I could be part of this event! Its a great cause and as a fellow vetran it would be an honor to take one on my rig for the day! Maybe next year I can adjust my schedule to makenit happen!

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by dandyeyes

For anyone attending the Big Fish Friday event, weigh in starts at 5PM and you need to be in line by 5:30PM.  You can weigh in earlier if you want if you can catch me as I'll be in and out of the marina preparing for the event.

If you're fishing BFF or if you're just in town, we plan to go to the Normandy Inn after weigh in on Friday, likely around 7PM.  Some of the Veterans may join us as well, so feel free to come say hi!  They have a Prime Rib dinner that can't be beat!  If you think you'll be joining us, let me know so I can call the restaurant ahead of time to get some tables together.

Normandy Inn

7639 Ridge Rd Sodus, NY 14551
(315) 483-0092

Nick

Sounds good Sammy... anyone else willing to take the "Normandy Cut" challenge?! If you've seen The Great Outdoors, this is the modern day 96er!

Edited by bobs_boy

Nick

The weather forecast for Saturday looks even better today than yesterday so don't try any of your Voo Doo.  We all know what you did for the ProAm :lol: . 

I'll be up to Arnie's tomorrow so if there's any vets coming in early that want to go out on the lake Friday let me know. 

Roy

Nick

The weather forecast for Saturday looks even better today than yesterday so don't try any of your Voo Doo. We all know what you did for the ProAm :lol: .

I'll be up to Arnie's tomorrow so if there's any vets coming in early that want to go out on the lake Friday let me know.

Roy

Seriously! No more voodoo for me! Bad mojo with dem bones!

Today's Big Fish Friday was won by Tim on Finders Keepers with a 28lb 4oz king.  Nice job Tim!

DSC03162.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

DSC03152.jpg

The weather was beautiful today and the fish were biting.  Now we need to hope the same thing happens tomorrow!

I know we're ready, let's catch some fish tomorrow!

2013-08-02_16-37-17_547.jpg