2008 Cayuga LOU-ALL

If I'm steppin on any toes feel free to speak-up. How about the dates

of Aug 2nd or 9th for this years LOU-ALL. Those 2 dates fall between the LOC Summer and Fall derbies. I'll get things rolling if no one

else wants to step up.

It would be no problem to hold this at Meyer's. One thing I would like to see changed is the point system, I vote that we go by 1 man's limit total weight. Hopefully Vince can get back for this!

Just remember:: The RUSTY RAT will be back to try and defend his title in his new ride :!: :!:

Splitshot115

Hey mister Chaos,thats one slick way of getting Splitshot to take over your job.Guess you will be taking your house off the market now.LOL :lol::lol::lol: . Thanks SplitShot your a good man. The Lord willing I'll be there where ever when ever. Happy New Year. Mike.

Split....way to pick up the lead in the 08 LOU ALL.The Strike 3 is in for either week but prefers the Aug 2 date.We have a new team member.....Hunter...... who'll be wanting the Kids trophy.Split....last 3 AM'S were 141.....129 ......122.Can't wait to get going.....Zeke & Cyn ( Strike 3 )

Great news Zeke, keep a handle on it and we'll see you on the water more often this year. Let the fish and RR beware, Strike Three's out to get his name on this year's cup. :lol:

Vince, the name of the other place is Flaming River Gorge. I've been trying to get in touch with George for the last week, will try again tomorrow. If you want to fish your always welcome on my boat.

Also, there will be no need to buy kid's trophys we still have the ones from last year that Traveling Man sprung for. I'll get new plates for them this year.

May this year put many fish in the box ;)

Splitshot115

Most other $$$$$$ Derby's have a lunker pool.Seeing our LOU ALL is for fun,Strike 3 would be honored to donate a Lunker Trophy.It would look good next to the 08 LOU ALL Trophy.....should we be the lucky boat that wins......Zeke/Cyn/Hunter (Strike 3)

I'm in. Any date is fine though I'd prefer earlier ones. Myers is closer than Long Point but again either is fine. I'll try and take what I've learned from y'all and make my own showing this year! Mmmmm here fishy fishy!!

Thanks Splitshot for stepping up! If you want help with anything let me know. Happy holidays everyone!

Vince,there is not a word of truth to the ALL FEM LOU TEAM.Truth be known that W / O Cyn,I'd have problems gettin' the STRIKE 3 off the trailer.She is the brains ( arch ) and the beauty ( 2nd GPS ) of our team.Love ya Hon.....Zeke(Strike 3 )

So far I'm good either. Split, can you order up the placks form the same guy? If you can, let me know the cost and I'll spring for em. Lunker pool sounds good too.

Hopefully the new ride will catch fish like old one so you guys won't have to worry about finding a spot for the trophy.

RR

, just how many is it that this stinger guy is running ! i mite have something for him !

:? hummmm, sounds interesting..........

I'm always lookin' for new techniques ;),....what ya got? :idea:

...I really don't want to let to much info out at this early date but this is a shot of my PORT side planerboard. Working on adding a kite rig in there somewere :shock:

aV4nGtVS.jpg

..........hardware off the side and down the shoot is a secret...... ;) ....right `frisco?

Put the date of August 2nd 2008 on your calendars in ink for the 2nd

annual Cayuga LOU-ALL. The weigh in will be at Meyers Park, I'll see if I can get a pavillon. Any ideas on improving and helping our annual get together grow please feel free to post. We'll figure on a start and finish time as we get closer to the date. We'll use the total weight of one man's

limit of trout and salmon to determine the winner of this years cup.

How about the suggestion of a lunker award, you guys for it? This could be a keeper award or a pass on from year to year.

Splitshot115

Added the date to the LOU calendar.

• 2 months later...

Splitshot115 - Hey, I'm new to the site so was wondering what the LOU-ALL is all about....can anyone get in? Just getting into trolling with downriggers etc :shock: this coming year, figure one way to learn is get involved in some activities like tournaments etc. Any help would be appreciated. My rig will be moored at Meyers Point so I'll be right where your talking about meeting. Thanks.....Kevin