2008 Cayuga LOU-ALL

Kevin,

This is a tournament that was put together last year by Chaos, the only

requirement is that you are a registered member of this board. I'll bump some of the old posts so you can check them out. We fish for the Cayuga

Cup which Rusty Rat has in his grasp for the time being, (he says he's not

giving it up this year either) :lol: . Actually it's kind of a meet and greet for members of the board. I think anybody that fished it last year will tell you they had a good time. It's always nice to be able to put a name with a face. Oh by the way you do know me and I know you. ;)

Splitshot115

Split,Hunt,Ray,Stinger,Hermit and all others that either fish solo or with only one other person.How bout getting something started with the NYS DEC that allows more rods when trolling.My idea would be the 2 rods / person PLUS 1 extra per boat.In 2007 I know ALOT of us donated to the " Fishing by means other than angling " or running too many rods..What to you all think.......Zeke/Cyn(Strike 3)

Hey guys,back in the eighty's or early ninety's the DEC showed up at the monthly meeting of ELOSTA as they did every meeting. They were interested in our thoughts on increaseing the number of rods per person to four each. We had to respond that evening before there was time to think it throw, we decided to leave well enough alone. We've regretted that fore a long time. Sorry about that. :$:$:$:$