Wind wave reports

There is a recreational boaters forecast for the Finger Lakes but it is text only and not very specific ......... won't let me paste the link for some reason.  Go to the NWS Binghamton site and look for Marine Forecasts/Recreational Boaters.  Gives general info on Oneida/Finger Lakes and Lake Wallenpaupak .... wherever that is!

If you did not notice, at the top right corner is a pull down menu called "graphs" and you can select aspects of weather events to be displayed by the hour.  I have used this site for 3 years and have found it to be very accurate.  If west wind is predicted, for example, it will be west, and usually a west wind will swing to the north, later in the day.  The prediction is very good for the swing to North, hour by hour, and I usually know when I should head for home if 10-12 mph north is predicted.  On Seneca, as many well know, 12 mph due north wind is tough going on the south end. 

I like the west wind and fish in close on the west side...tomorrow AM, I'll be out there sneaking up the west side whacking those big browns in real close to the docks.  I have a 27 foot Eastern, green hull named "Tara Too" channel 68...give me a buzz!