Got out yesterday from 330pm -630pm. Water was COLD 38-40 nothing higher. I headed West and fished from the Chute down to "7 Sisters" and back without a single hit. I worked muddy, green, and clear water from 8'-30' of water. I ran 6 lines off the boards with sticks and 2 riggers of the corners loaded with spoons. One side was Chartrouse, Orange, all Bright colors, the other side was Black/Silver, Blue/White, Goby patterns.  Boat ran great and felt good to be out on the water regardless of the SKUNK. but good to get it out of the system earlier than later.

Was out on one of the twin 24 foot crestliners from Vermont that day I think we went 4 for 6 on browns, biggest around 10lbs. Saw you guys out there and wondered how you did. Tough bite last week, seems it is still early in Fairhaven for the Browns to hit heavy... Need warm water, we found 47 deg water in a couple of spots, and that was where the action was..

We need some warm sunny days real bad....all these lakes seem to be running colder than normal  for this late in April.....

Yesterday the water was pretty clear. For the two boats that went out yesterday they came back with about 9 combined. Thats actually impressive considering.....

It will get there. The thing I like is the water is actually rising abit because of the rain...thats what we really need.