16 pound torpedo weights-finally

I got my 16 pound torpedo weight mold done and starting making them. They look just like my 12 pounders only a little "fatter". $40.00 plus shipping. I can ship one or  two for $14.00,three  for $17.00. For more info call me- 607 535 2390. Thanks for looking  Troutman 87

Edited by TROUTMAN 87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Harvey, I sent you a check for 3 this week. What do you recommend for painting the torpedoes? and color?

I painted my 12.5's with that roof stop leak stuff that comes in a spray can. It takes a few days to dry/cure. But it's pretty durable and is flat black in color.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just bought 3 of 16 pounders, these things have some serious heft to them.  Great looking weight! Thanks Harvey looking forward to the shakedown run!

Edited by Chas0218

Harvey,

interested in one 16# ....couldn't find any pictures of them on the board though? Any direct link or can you email me some? Maybe someone who bought them can snap a picture and post it here?

Would like to make sure they are the same as the one A-Tom-Mik I just lost last weekend.

I am in Ontario, so will you be shipping to me for the same $14?

And last question - can I pay you PayPall again considering I am in Canada?

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Just received my torpedo weights in the mail, less than a week after I mailed the check. Awesome quality and even better service. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app