Minkotta powerdrive 12 volt  bow mount, Rebuilt head and foot pedal a year ago. Upgraded to 80 lb 24 volt. Asking $175. 3 horse gamefisher in backround not for sale

post-140105-0-88840500-1366147010_thumb.jpg

Edited by steelie1975

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!! LOL

That is funny right there don't care who you are. I got mine from a mom and pop shop in Pa sitting way in the back of the store collecting dust, Gonna puke when tell ya the price,, Wait for it...................$550 Just wanted it gone. Thats my one deal of the year right there and couldn't be happier about it.lol. Ive seen the 80 lbs go for around 7 to 800 used. I would say a two year old one would be around there IMO. Get cheaper and its even better

Hi Steelie...congrats on selling your 55lb.  I'm looking at buying a 2 year old 80lb powerdrive with ipilot.  Can I ask where you got yours and what kind of money?  Minn Kota doesn't seem to make the 80lb anymore in the powerdrive, just the 70lb.

the riptide is a powerdrive v2 that is also rated for saltwater use. it is available in a 70lb thrust. i just purchased one with the i-pilot brand new and it cost me a little over $1100. the i-pilot is worth every penny.

• 2 months later...

I here that! I-pilot takes all the aggrevation out of driving the boat and getting the lines set up! I fish alone a lot and its like having a driver who doesn't bother you. I troll for walleyes 10plus hoirs in one day as long as the wind is not bad! Sal