How to use dipsy diver?

there is a few ways too run these , you can use #1 wire #2 super line #3 mono , but with the mono with the strech you can not run them very deep so i would say get some wire or super line like powerpro , then i use a good swivel too hook too the top of the dipsy , than you add your leader with swivels ( i perfere the good ball bearing ones ) depending on what you are going too run flasher fly set up or a clean spoon your leaders will be 4 to 10ft and you can ajust them on the bottom too move them out from the side of the boat ,i run mine on a 2.5 setting and run one on each side of my spread , hope this helps ! john

Antonio.. Here's a couple of exerpts from my trolling articles about dipsies.. hope they help!

These pain in the neck little gadgets are probably my least favorite of any device to use. They’re extremely hard pulling and difficult to adjust for different situations. That being said..we probably use them more than any other device since they’ve accounted for more fish than any other! The “Dipsy Diverâ€Â