Anyone willing to bring a Singaporean to catch his first ever brown trout?

Hi All,

I'm from Singapore and I chanced upon this forum while reading up on fishing in Niagara falls area. I'll be in Niagara falls  next week for the 1st time in my life and am hoping to squeeze some fishing with the limited time I have while I'm there. I will be free on 25 April, Thu and 27 April, Sat (but I'm leaving for the airport at 8pm on sat night) and was wondering if anyone will be willing to bring me fishing so that I can try my hand at catching my fish ever fish from Canada! I'll be most willing to share cost should you have a boat but I'll be perfectly happy with casting lures from the shore too. I'm doing shore casting for seabass (baramundi) in Singapore most of the time and have a few years of fishing experience. 

If anyone is willing to guide me along for any of the two days, it'll greatly be appreciated and I can do the same for you too should you decide to visit Singapore one day for some fishing. Hope to hear from some of you soon  :)

Best regards from sunny Singapore,

Collin

Much thanks for your tip tlr426. But pardon my ignorance, I can't seem to locate where "the Ganny" is on google map and Cobourg is way too far from me from Niagara falls. Any chance I'll get anything from the shores of Port Dalhousie, Port Weller or Niagara-on-the-lake vicinity? 

Unfortunately I didn't manage to wet my line. Thanks for looking at the thread or the thought of guiding me for a trip did cross your mind especially to tlr426. Best of luck for your open season fishing and hope the waters warm up soon. Cheers!