Mercruiser Motor, Alpha 1, and Dual Axle Trailer

I had a stringer go bad in a boat i have so have to decided to part it out or sell it together. Make an offer. On some of the parts or the whole thing. If you want to fix a stringer this is the boat for you. Everything else works good. I fished this boat with the bad stringer (unknowingly) boat ran real good 33mph per gps. Had Mikes Marina put over $1000 worth of parts and labor in it and then noticed it had a bad stringer (whoops). I have registrations for the boat and trailer. Boat is an 86 23ft Imperial (looks kinda like a trophy) lots a room. If you are in need of a motor and/or outdrive here you go. Also have  steering and shift cables and other misc pieces like railing, and lots of teak.

Motor is a 3.7L Big 4 "170" had a brand new rochester carb, electric ignition (no points), and a new starter installed last year before the bad stringer was found.

Outdrive is a Gen 1 Mercruiser Alpha 1, should fit 4.3 and 3.7 without any additional parts (may fit others ask someone more knowledgable than me). Good condition for age. Could use a little touch up paint.

Trailer is an Eagle Bunk trailer. Should accomadate up to a 23-25ft boat. Has a 23 foot boat on it now and there is still plenty of room on the tounge. Has sure brakes and good tires on aluminum rims. Good trailer.

Wife says this needs to get out of the yard.

Edited by spreheim