Spring loc partner?

To anyone fishing the spring loc, just throwing it out there. I usually have people to fish with on weekends but I would like to get out a few weekday evenings and really don't have anyone to come with me. Maybe you have the same issue. I fish out of olcott my boat or yours or switch up or split some gas either way, either way you want to do i dont care just need another tourney entrant to fish with.

Feel free to post here or pm me thanks Scott

Fly buster hi cdq,s dad I've been fishing Wilson area for spring loc for yrs. can fish your boat or mine always get out couple evenings during the wk. have the whole wk. off. Weather permitting I'll be fishin everyday I too have weekends booked wk. days kind of open. Feel free give me a call 585-451-1448 staying in Wilson that wk. if need be. Tried pm u last nite did'nt work. Contact me thru cdq. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys thanks for the replies but I am absolutely swamped at work. I already missed out on this past weekend and looks like the rest of this week is out of the question as well. Good luck if you get out!